Thursday, 30 October 2014

Review || Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath

Helloooo,

So we are now well on our way to Christmas so over the next couple of weeks I am reviewing products that make great presents for friends and family. SO basically I am doing a really really in depth christmas list! Hope that makes sense to you all! So the first in this so called series is a really favourite high end product of mine and it is the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath. 


The Honey Bath range comes in a 300g glass jar with a silver metal lid. The packaging is very minimalistic however still feels very luxurious especially as you can see the pearlescent Honey Bath shimmering through. It comes with a little wooden honey dipper, which is super cute. You just simply dip the dipper into the beautiful liquid and swirl it around in the bath. As soon as you unscrew the lid and remove the plastic cover the scent hits you. I swear down it literally smells like creme brulee! Once I have dipped I swirl it around about to catch the drips and then hold it under a running hot tap and watch the bubble form. If I want a super luxury bath I'll dip a second time and swirl the dipper around in the bath water. 


After a bath my skin feels silky and soft, even after towel drying which often removes this feeling. Also your skin holds a faint smell of creme brulee which I love, but I understand this may not be to everyones taste. I like to light lots of candles and catch up on Great British Bake Off while have a lovely relaxing soak! 

You can buy Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath from most department stores, I picked mine up from House of Fraser for £32.00 you can buy it online here. I am definitely going to try more of Laura Mercier Body and Bath products now and hopefully they will be just as good! Have you tried any of the products before? 

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment