Monday, 27 October 2014

My Little Glitzy Secret

Hellooo There,

Recently I was contacted by a company called Glitzy Secrets asking me if I'd like to feature a stunning pair of earrings from their Crystal Collection.

I have to be honest I had never heard of the brand beforehand but after I did a little exploring I found that they are pretty big on the old blogesphere. Also I have to mention I was really impressed with the website, it was super easy to navigate around and looked incredibly professional. It took me a fair while to choice a pair of earring for the expansive collection (can view it here) finally I opted for the Graceful Charm Earrings.








I thought that the earrings are very versatile,hence why i chose them. I have been wearing them with a variety of attire, mainly casual as I have lacked formal events recently however I  did wear them to a late summer wedding and they looked great! In terms of comfort they are great, not heavy and actually good to sleep in (a few too many drink may have made me forget to remove them!). I feel elegant when they are in, the earrings just give an outfit that extra lux and class it needs.

They have an amazing website full of reasonable priced glitzy jewels so definatlt worth checking the company out!

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment